Registration and selection is at the bike show. We are happy about these very exclusiv pictures.
For evaluatiuon you can sign in your bikes in different categories:
- Best of Show (Bike with most of the votes)
- Best Radical (original and strongly modified frame or self-made)
- Best V2 Custom (All 2 cylinders custombikes with accessory frame or highly modified frame)
- Best V2 Harley Davidson (with original engine and frame, also converted)
- Best V-Rod (all HD-VRods)
- Best Buell
- Best Sportster Harley Davidson (Sportster with original engine, also converted)
- Best V2 universal (All 2 cylinders - except HD - with original engine and frame, also converted)
- Best Old School/Bobber (short fork, possibly reduced in weight, maybe the same size wheels)
- Best Streetfighter (motorcycle without fairing, rear suspension, single seat)
- Best Streetbike universal (non-branded, sporty road motorcycle)
- Best Café Racer (individually modified and rebuilt)
- Best Touring Bike
- Best Oldtimer ((before 1983, not brand-bound, possible original condition)
- Best Rat Bike (unconscious and neglected look)
The winners of the respective classes are determined both from the counting of the audience votes and from a jury of experts, the proportion of the assessment being 2/3 for the audience and 1/3 for the jury. The winners of the respective classes receive a trophy, the first and second places are additionally endowed with money prizes. From 6 participants per class a 2nd place is awarded, from 2 participants also a 3rd place.
Each participant pays the normal entrance fee, a separate entry fee is not charged. For each exhibited vehicle, participants will receive 1 event T-Shirt as a present.
The cup will be awarded after the counting of all votes on Sunday from 11:00. Only vehicles that are still on the pitch at this time are valued. The counting of the votes takes place on Saturday from 22:00 clock, later voices can not be taken into account.